What do you do when you get a Panic Attack?

If you've been under any stress for any length of time, its bound to happen. Our minds and bodys can only hold so much before it reaches a boiling point. Then we seem to snap. We have anxiety attacks and feel overwhelmed. We start shutting down, retreat to our home, not being able to handle any real responsibilities until we heal. What did you do to deal with Panic Attacks?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 2:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Health

• i pace, when i get panicky i pace my halls, my living room , dinning room and kitchen... just walk and sometimes let out a good silent cry

pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 3:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• If my husband is here, I have him sit by me and rub my back. He reminds me to breathe slowly and deeply. If he's' not home I've had online friends talk me thru it and make sure i didn't' totally lose it. Music sometimes helps
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Take a deep breath, and call someone.
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2010