want a nice spaghetti sauce recipie?

I discovered this the other day while cooking and not having enough sauce. I made it for three people but you can guess and double it.
1 can of four cheese spaghetti sauce
1 can tomato paste
1 can tomato soup
1 -2 oz of burgendy wine

this sauce is AMAZING! it doesnt burn or stick, as long as you pay attention :p and unlike when you have leftovers and its not as saucy or just plain dry, it stay as saucy as when it was made. hope you like it :)

Miss_Ali

Asked by Miss_Ali at 2:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I like to take 4 (8 oz) cans of no-salt-added tomato sauce. Add in 2 tsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp brown sugar, 1/2 tsp olive oil, 1 tbsp Mrs Dash Italian Seasoning, 1 tsp each onion powder and garlic powder, 2 tsp Mrs Dash Tomato Basil seasoning, 1 tsp dried tarragon, a pinch of cumin, and 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes. Let it all simmer together for 10-15 minutes. It's really good, and very healthy. Then put it on your pasta, a sprinkle with a little bit of parmesan. You can adjust the seasonings as you prefer.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:55 AM on Oct. 24, 2010