If I had a choice I'd...

What would you do or ask if you could? Plz keep it clean of the young ones. Thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 2:39 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• what?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• OK: Here is an example.... If I had a choice I'd make sure we had inspectors to check every toy that came into the USA stores before they were put on the shelf. Making sure there was not lead paint, poisons, or dangerous parts to them.

If I had a choice, I'd run for office and have women in key areas, College students handleing the budgets, and not trust those guys who say they want to kiil us.

If I had a choice, we'd go back to basics, Work Mon - Fri; Weekends with family; 2 week vacation every year; block parties with neighbors; singing family songs in the car together; family game night; TV only 7 - 9pm; & lots of laughter! We are way too serious, too stressed, ready to explode, self indulged, too defensive, too angry, and forgetting we're not alone in this life. We need to look beyond our front door, enjoy living again & not being afraid. We have so much to give...We have a choice every day what to do with it. U?
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 3:46 AM on Oct. 24, 2010