y

ok i have a friend who has a daughter that shouldnt had her well at 2weeks old she is eating at subway has the baby in her lap and just lets go and she smacks her head on the table welfare comes nothing at 2months old the baby falls on the chouch cuz mom says she just playing welfare nothing 3 months old mom sitting on chouch and lets baby just fall over on her lap on to me when im sitting next to her 5months old baby dont know how to hold head up at all 678910 baby gets bruses left and right on her forehead 12months old baby dont know how to crawl at all now 2 yrs old now can walk, why dont anyone do anything...people can have kids and be bad parents but parents who are good parebts get the kids taken away cuz the mom says i think they whipped the kid what the fuck

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• you may want to raise the alarm to welfare or even make a complaint to the head of welfare.. ( not sure how as im in australia so dont know the process) this is abuse, even if she doesnt see it as intentional, she is setting the children up to failure not to mention maybe brain damages.. You should try and get something done maybe even speak to a police officer if you can.. Or you could just try and talk to her, but seeing as it seems shes not that interested im not sure if she will even wake up to herself. The baby is not developing the way it should either, which may point to brain damage of a sort or just the fact that she has not let it develop properly.. you need to seek help asap.. I hope these children can be take care of before their lives end.
    sorry to hear about this.. this is extremely sad and unfortunate
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 3:46 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• You should get her investigated for neglect even if they don't consider it abuse because apparently this "mom" is not doing a very good job at protecting her baby and it seems like she doesn't even care. Also talk to the mom about getting the baby tested for developmental delays and possibly brain damage like the previous answer said, because of all the times you are saying she has fallen/hit her head etc.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• You would not believe the horror I am STILL in from CPS when I didn't even do anything to my kids! For some reason the judge in my custody battle with my oldest one hates me and held me in contempt for 10 days after a hearing I had in July. I have no family worth mentioning only had 2 people I THOUGHT were my friends. They told me not to worry about my dd's ages 8 & 9. While I was in jail for 10 days, these 2 "friends" of mine drained my credit card ($500), my food stamp card (nearly $600), trashed my house, bought booze and marijuana - drank and smoked in front of my kids, and never once combed their hair, bathed them, had them change their clothes or fed them! Our service dog was not let out and defecated in the house. On my 5th day, I was called at the jail by CPS saying they were taking my kids and giving them to my parents (who are evil ppl!) and I could get them back as soon as I got out and cleaned my house. CONT'D
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• CONT'D I got out of jail, went home, saw my kids to make sure they were ok and went to town on my house. It took me nearly a week to clean - it was THAT BAD! CPS then tells me that I was not able to get my kids until a hearing 3 weeks away. No one would tell me why. The day before the hearing I demanded CPS tell me WTF was going on and why can't I have my kids. Now they tell me that not only will I not be getting my kids back, but that I am "under investigation for neglect" of my kids! WTF?! Not only that, but ALL future contact with my kids is to be SUPERVISED!?!

CONT'D
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• im so sorry
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 4:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• CONT'D
    On top of this, I was informed that I would be reported to the judge as not "cooperating with the Dept" and an order would be requested to have me undergo a complete mental health assesment because I stated that "my children are my everything and there is nothing I wouldn't do for them - including give my life". Apparently, a parent with undying love for their child(ren) is such a rarity that it makes one appear to be insane. I had to fight like a dog to get my kids back and I still have CPS in my life for the next year to "make sure I don't neglect them again" but it took me 7 more weeks to finally get them back! And for the record, I still love my children with all my heart and soul and there is NOTHING I won't do for them - including lay down my life for them and if that makes me a bad parent - when my so-called friend still does pills and I still end up feeding and taking care of her kids but that's ok?? W/E!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My parents refused to take my service dog and sent her to the Humane Society where I had to go and BUY her in order to get her. I almost didn't get her because "someone else was interested in her"! I told them that she was stolen property and if they wanted to avoid a major lawsuit that would include discrimination of persons with disabilities, then they'd better turn her over to me immediately. It ended up costing me over $200 just for her! This whole thing has been a NIGHTMARE from HELL and I did NOTHING WRONG!! CPS keeps telling the judge that I was in jail for not paying child support - there isn't a freaking child support order in the world out on me!! They will do anything - say anything to make good people sound bad but let parents like this "friend" I had "Opps, slip through the cracks".
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• ummm. please rewrite this in english, and she doesn;t need the child taken, she needs to be placed in parenting classes and regular check ins from DFS! But I guess I fell for you, but at the same time, everything you wrote in there could have been an accident and the way you wrote it could have made it sound worse!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• who gives a fuck how she wrote it.......i hate how people can come on here, and bitch about stupid shit like oh your spelling is wrong or whatever....i dont understand if this girl is getting hurt all the time someone should do something about it...th poor girl............................................. i hope she gets the help she needs..
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 8:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010