ok on abortion

ok people say is is a women chioce on the subject on doing it or not then people bitch at women for doing that is that right to do. say a women has hiv is it wrong for her to have an abortion cuz she dont want her baby to have to live with the pain.or if a women got rapped and couldnt bare having the mans baby is it wrong of her to bort the baby....or if you were told you and your babies life are in danger if you have this baby it could kill you she a women risk her life cuz perople are calling her a murder or if a girl was 11yrs old should she just have the baby or do what she think she should do. i saw a thing on here about it and a lady sai she would abort her baby if she got preg again cuz her last one had her in the hospital 8montjs 12bloodtrans and almost dies 5or6xs and had the baby 3months early and then be told she is selfish for not wanting to do it again is that wrong to say abortion is wrong in these cases?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Adoption

• it is a sensitive debate, especially to people who have religions.
    But i think there are circumstances where it is ok.
    obivously if you were raped, had hiv etc.. but then i also think a 14 year old girl cannot support a baby and herself. adoption is an option but do you think a 14 year olds body will ever cope?? it is possible but i dont think it would be agood scenario for the girl.
    I dont agree with people that constantly do it just because they didnt take the measures of prevention. but i also think if the woman choses to do it it is her choice.
    as long as she has been educated about the consequences of it.
    If the babies life is at risk and yourself then I think it may be a good option.

And to the people that feel strongly about it. I am not sorry for my views. They are my views and you are entitled to your opinion. if you want to vote me down do it. No skin off my nose.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 4:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i do agree with you it isnt fare to say you killed your baby when you have propable cause to do what you had to do.....hold your head up high if you ar in any of these problems im so sorry. i know someone who had to do an abortion cuz she either had the baby and die and leave her 2 other kids or have an abortion and people called her evil and i think it is wrong it is a womens choice noone one elses it is wrong of people to judge its not your body so get over your self..................and hun this area is about adoption but thats ok. good question though
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 4:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Why is this in the Adoption section?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:04 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• What does this have to do with Adoption???
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 4:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Why are you posting this in the adoption section? It would be more appropriate in the debate section.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 7:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I am pro-choice all the way up to 3 months...EXCEPT in all the incidences you mentioned.....I agree with everything you have to say! I do agree it should be in the debate section
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i think she just put it in the wrong place,
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 9:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Did you ask a previous unreadable question earlier?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:22 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I am a big supporter of a woman's right to choose. However, as far as HIV, there are ways to reduce the chances quite significantly of a child contracting HIV from the mother. My friend's little boy was born with being at risk. He was given very powerful medications and never developed HIV. If known ahead of time the risk is quite small. You can have a healthy child and be HIV positive. I think it is important that all women know this. We have come such a long way since the 1980's. There is still a long way to go and it is a very painful and taxing road. My heart goes out to moms living with HIV. But we can have HIV positive parents raising healthy babies. I will always be pro choice and make no apologies about that. But your status as an HIV positive mother does not make a woman unfit to parent or unable to have a healthy baby.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:57 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It is the womens right to choose but when i was pregnant i would look on line every few weeks to see how much the baby developed and a web site always poped up "abortions up to 24 weeks" If born then with neo natal care it would survive!!!!That I think is sick!!!! But if its still a embryo in the very begining thats more humane, if you feel its best for you! I guess some circumstances like rape you cant help.
    MichelleBabyBoy

Answer by MichelleBabyBoy at 11:27 AM on Oct. 27, 2010