sippy cups

has anyone found a sippy cup that is really spill prove

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I like the gerber color-changing ones. They are fairly easy to suck through, the valves don't pop out easily (and are available at most grocery stores), and they don't dribble when knocked over.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• yup the pp said it best...they are the best. we also have some that look more like a cup with a small lip like a coffee cup...and they work good too...but i would use the other ones first.
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• My gerber ones are starting to leak, but it's just cause the valves are old. I like the playtex ones too. They are easier to clean IMO. I don't think the cups really leak. I think when baby drinks some liquid stays in the spout above the valve and it can "leak" out when tipped. But it shouldn't be much.
    Anonymous

• Most of the hard top ones are pretty good, we use gerber and playtex, once they are used alot they will leak a little bit
    ELC

Answer by ELC at 7:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I got the ones too that have the little lip on it, but the little whole on the other side lets stuff dribble out. The actually part you suck out of doesn't drip though.
    mothercherry

Answer by mothercherry at 8:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2008