ok about abortion

ok people say is is a women chioce on the subject on doing it or not then people bitch at women for doing that is that right to do. say a women has hiv is it wrong for her to have an abortion cuz she dont want her baby to have to live with the pain.or if a women got rapped and couldnt bare having the mans baby is it wrong of her to bort the baby....or if you were told you and your babies life are in danger if you have this baby it could kill you she a women risk her life cuz perople are calling her a murder or if a girl was 11yrs old should she just have the baby or do what she think she should do. i saw a thing on here about it and a lady sai she would abort her baby if she got preg again cuz her last one had her in the hospital 8montjs 12bloodtrans and almost dies 5or6xs and had the baby 3months early and then be told she is selfish for not wanting to do it again is that wrong to say abortion is wrong in these cases?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no i dont think so its your choice noone elses
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 4:26 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I believe if you don't want kids then please be put on some birth control or be more careful so you don't create a life! Most hospitals now give a rape victim the option of taking the morning after pill which prevents a pregnancy from forming. Why don't you watch those abortion videos on youtube or visit this website to see how different types of abortion are done. http://www.lifesitenews.com/abortiontypes/    I've done research on abortion when my friend was thinking about getting one. Those procedures are real and NOT scare tactics. She didn't have the abortion and after that day we both became against abortion.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:03 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It's really difficult to take your point of view seriously when you didn't bother to use spell check, grammar or punctuation correctly.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Oh Fistandantaluns,,,,,, SHUT-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, WHY DID YOU POST....... I think its a womens choice, What ever they feel is best!
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 10:57 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I agree with Fistandantalus. It is hard to read and follow, but it is a person choice. I couldn't have one personally. I don't ever think it should be used as a form of birth control. That is I don't think a woman should keep having abortions because she can't keep her legs closed, but the courts said yes so I don't think the public has a right to ridicule a woman for her choice.

I personally know someone who had an abortion. At that point in time they absolutely could not afford another child. This was the second child conceived while on birth control and the first one had serious health problems. They didn't want to go through all that again. There is not a day that goes by that her and her husband don'e think about that baby they chose to abort.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 11:16 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Kileighsmommie, I posted because the OP wants her point of view to be taken seriously and that's wonderful, but she's not going to get taken seriously if she's presenting her argument poorly in terms of good, clear communication, which includes correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Personally I do not believe in abortion. Don't open your legs if you don't want a child! The child can't help what is going on in your life , or how you got pregnant. The fact is you did, so why kill an innocent child who has nothing to do with the reasons you are wanting to abort?? They should have a chance at life too, Just because yours might not be all cake and ice cream does not mean that there isn't going to be.
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I just get so tired of seeing people get put down for their spelling or grammar issues, I think sometimes they are moving so fast that they mess up.

kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• There are preventative medicines an HIV positive women can take during her pregnancy, during labor, and her baby will receive a medicine for the first 6 weeks after birth. This way she will help reduce the risk of her baby becoming infected from around 30% (without the medicines) to only 2% chance (with the medicines). So if you are HIV positive you have other alternatives than aboriting your baby.

As far as the other scenerios you mentioned, that is why we have this thing called "adoption". There are so many wonderful women, with stable households that can not have children, I believe they would appreciate an infant and would unappreciate you murdering the infant instead.

You can figure all this out by simple research. Best of luck to you and to the poster. I hope everyone chooses life, I am 100% pro-life, but I would never "bash" someone for their decision to do the other choice.

Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 2:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• What?

I'm sorry but I don't have time to decipher your language.
    Good Luck
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2010