Do you like the hospital you go to??

I personally hate mine but it is the only one I can go to without having to drive about 3 hrs away.
I have went in 4 times during this pregnancy 3 times for the same thing(that they didnt even try to figure out what was wrong and kept saying that it wasnt my gallbladder then I went to my doctor and she ordered an ultrasound of my organs and guess what...it was my gallbladder and) then I went in today and my blood pressure was really high and they didnt do anything. God this is so frustrating...

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 4:20 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not really. As a Doula I have seen all 4 of the hospitals in my area and I would refuse to go to 2 of them If I were the pregnant mom!
    I prefer to stay home.
    If you can, try switching to a midwife, you usually will get much better care.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I like it so far from what I've seen and experienced.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• The 1st and 2nd yes the 3rd I would never have another baby at period!!! I would stay home and make my hubby deliver the baby! Thus is why we are not having another until we move!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I loved the hospital I delivered my LO at. However next time around I will probably choose a different hospital because I am wanting to find an OB that is pro-VBAC.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 2:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I absolutely love the hospital I had my first at and will have my second at. It was such an amazing expierence there.
    DeegansMomma08

Answer by DeegansMomma08 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010