Did you take pictures of you baby being born?

Im having a c section Tuesday and i wanna take pics of her being born

lovebunny82709

Asked by lovebunny82709 at 4:35 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• We didn't. Congratulations and best wishes!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Oh yes we have TONS of them!! Mine weren't c-section but we got 'em anyway! lol, there are a few....er HEM risque` one's so I got some stickers and covered....well, you know! lol I would advise anyone not sure if they want pictures/video to do it, because you can always change your mind about keeping them - but if you don't and later you really wish you would have, there's no recourse. Congrats and enjoy your new baby!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We are going to take pictures when I give birth. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I took pics of my third child being born by c-section.....it was the only birth that I was allowed to bring the camera into...
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:53 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• No. I am pretty sure neither myself or my children would want to see them.....ever. Childbirth is an amazing thing but nobody wants to see their mom doing it. You are a brave soul! Congrats and good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:25 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, and videos! The midwives were the camera operators!
    :-)

Hospitals often have rules about what and when so be sure to check with yours specifically~

Good luck!
    Hope you get some great pics!
    :-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:39 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• yes we do
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 10:48 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i took lots of pictures after he was born like... 20 sec. after but of the birth no... i wish i did though :( good luck~!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes we did
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 11:25 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I really wanted pics/video... But didnt get any... Dh decided to pass out on my 1st contraction & was takin to ER... so everything kinda got crazy..
    I say take any pics/video you want... You can always throw away anything you dont want later on. But after all is done you cant go back..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 24, 2010