When did you loose your virginity and to who?? Do you still talk to him/her??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 4:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I was 15, almost 16. It was an ex boyfriend. I don't still talk to him, but my sister does.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:46 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• no one you know ;-) and no, I hope I never see them again. And ex-bf
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:05 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• 10 years before with my lovely bf who's my HB now, and yes im still talking to him lollll im livin with him and lovin him sooo much
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• my x husband & yes once in a blue moon
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 6:42 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I lost my virginity to my husband about a month before our wedding. I had planned to wait until our wedding night but after one of my friends called the night she lost hers and said 'I'm never having sex again! I thought he was trying to rip me in two!' I decided that we needed to get it out of the way before then so that our honeymoon could be enjoyable not filled with massive pain.
    Yes, I still talk to him daily LOL In fact he's laying in bed next to me right now :)
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 6:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Lost my virginity when I was 19. Yup, I still talk to him, everyday as a matter of fact, I married him the following year.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• 17 years old and he later became my husband and now ex husband. Since then two other guys one of which I lived with for 5 years and the other became my current husband. The only one I still talk to is current husband.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• 1 week after my 17th birthday to the man who is now my husband so of course I talk to him.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:00 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I lost my when I was 16 to my ex husband. Yes we still talk because we are raising a son together.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I was 17....wasn't dating the guy, but was absolutely head over heels for him! We still keep in contact from time to time. He actually stopped by my work the other day (i work in a restaurant, so that's not an unusual thing).

My husband was my second, and last...and as much as I don't regret my first...I lost it only 6mths before boyfriend&I (now married) slept together, so a big part of me wishes I had waited for him.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010