What is the best potty chair for a boy?

mama2max27

Asked by mama2max27 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm not sure I have found a best - but - show him how to point/hold his penis down when he pees
    Anonymous

• i got the royal potty and it was great for our boy
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Well we got a potty the other day cause it was cute lol!! a pink and a blue! Baby Bjorn let's pray they use them lol!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 10:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• We have one that has a special part so if he doesn't hold it down it will still go into the potty. and if you had a girl the part comes off.
    tazzyt19

Answer by tazzyt19 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• my son is sooo afraid of the "singing toilet"!I spent 30 bucks for nothing. I got one of those lil ones you put on the "big" potty,sit him facing backwards so he can hold on to the back of toilet and he goes then....i dun know every kid is different.Jus try them all!!lol
    kristine22486

Answer by kristine22486 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I haven't gotten one that doesn't leak!!!
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2008