What is your opinion on anal?? adult content

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 5:05 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• i think it depends on the person if u r clean it aint that nasty people do it all the time I have only tried it a few times mainly when im intoxicated but it intensifies the orgasim. To each their own .
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 6:39 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Uum just because a man likes anal doesnt mean he is gay..That is the most stupid and immature thing i have ever heard in my life..GROW up.It is about pleasure and for some WOMEN they have better orgasms doing anal .OF course most of you wouldn't know it...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• And as far as the sexuality of men who enjoy it, does it make a man gay if he enjoys having attention given to his nipples? Is he gay if he enjoys a massage? The ways in which a person receives pleasure have nothing to do with their sexuality.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have never had a penis up there, but I like a little fingering with intercourse..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i think thatss nasty..
    and i dont find a point in that.
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 6:00 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• im with ryanlynn on this one
    katiliffe1982

Answer by katiliffe1982 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• kerp must be a missionary ONLY type. Fee; sprry for your husband...

Kerp is extremely ignorant about the whole issue...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I know people that ACT that way...
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:41 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Mine's exit only.
    My hubs has no interest in it either (thankfully). Some guys at work kept making lewd comments to him about an attractive women who occasionally would come to their building for something. My hubs got so sick of the lack of respect in their comments (he was raised by a single mom and 3 older sisters plus he has 2 younger half sisters) that when a homophobic one asked him 'Wouldn't you just like to throw her over a table and F her up the @$$?" my hubby replied 'No, I'm happily married and you do know that's how gay men have sex right?' The guy got mad and huffed off, but hey, he never bothered hubs about it again LOL
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 6:45 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• That's right if he can do a woman he can do a man
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2010