How often do you clean your house, and for how long at a time?

adelinasmommy

Asked by adelinasmommy at 5:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• it depend on area, the whole house is once a weak cause there is only me n' my HB , the toilet twice a waak cause we use wipes after we use it, kitchen every night after dinner , so in the morning everything will be clean for a new day , outside , it depend on weather ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Once a week.  We live in an apartment, and It takes about 4-5 hours to do the normal weekly cleaning,   I'm getting slower as I get older.  I "touch up" a little each day too.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 6:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Small family, we don't make a big mess. Once a week or as necessary. The kitchen gets it almost daily
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:30 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I usually do it every day but we are moving this next week and with trying to get things packed into boxes its just not happening.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 6:46 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I will clean for about an hour then good old cafemoms is calling for me I haven' t done a whole house clean since May and June when I was expecting lots of company for a party I was having I clean the kitchen and bathrooms all the time and pick up as I go daily
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I clean for about 30 min a day. That way i don't have to do it all at once.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:20 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• as many times as possible and however kong it takes u can never clean it enough ...especially with kids
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 10:40 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i do it once a week usually takes about 4-5 hours, sometimes more depending on how my 3 year old dd is that day. i work early mornings (6am) and 10 hr days so by the time i get home i dont want to do anything but snuggle with my dd and go to bed. i try not to let it get too dirty during the week, if she makes a big mess or the dog chews something and makes a mess i will clean it.
    katiliffe1982

Answer by katiliffe1982 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I swear, i clean ALL day EVERY day.....
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 1:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• A little bit every day. Keeps me from having to do it all at once.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 2:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2010