Would you go on this TV Reality show?

If you had the strong financial means, would you go on the show Secret Millionaire?

If so, what areas/cities would you go to to find some one to help if able to choose your own location and why?

According to the show, the participants are to find 3 people to help and to give UP to $100,000 of their own money to help. Their destination is chosen by the show producers, etc.

**it's a tough decision to just help 3 people, I'd want to help many more if I could, thats just me**

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 5:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• i would do it and try to live that way now.......as in if i can help someone/or help them in locating help i will....i hate seeing anyone suffer....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:02 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• If I had the means, I would do this, but I don't think I would do it on a tv show. I would want it to be done anonymously. I haven't seen the show, but it does sound like a cool concept though - especially as it sounds like it focuses on generosity towards strangers and encouraging people to help each other.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:45 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would do it - what a wonderful way to help people. I would want to find people in my own area, it wou;d be pretty cool to see how the money changed their lives. (Obviously never letting on that I was the benefactor!)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Here you can watch a fall preview of one of the new shows on ABC. It's a pretty neat show.

http://abc.go.com/shows/secret-millionaire

LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2010