Ovulation mucus.

I have not had my Ovulation Mucus. All I've been getting is watery mucus and A LOT of it. But none of my usual egg white kind. My breasts have been hurting for a week now and I've gotten a few light cramps and neasuia and all that good stuff. And ive already supposed tio ovulated but i havnt gotten any signs of it or anything. Whats wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i dont know not to saound mean but if something is not normal for you thats when you should go to the dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Might you be pregnant my dear? Have you taken a pregnancy test? Maybe try that first, then give your OB-GYN a call. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have not taken a test. I figured it would be to early. And we have been trying to concieve.
    Anonymous