can I be pregnant?

I had sex the begininning of this week where dh 'pulled out'. We had sex friday night where he didn't and pull out and there was no condom or bc. I can't remember my last period for the life of me. I believe it was the first or second week of the month. Well I'm scared I might be pregnant we both agree that we do not want any more children now.yesterday my boobs started aching and this usually happens when aunt flow I'd on her way but can it be because I'm pregnant already?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You may be having PMS symptoms or you could be pg. I would grab a test from the dollar store just to be sure. My boobs are always sore the week before my period. Good luck.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 8:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Of course you can be pregnant. But you won't know until you miss af. DUH. Cafe mom-ers are not psychics.

If you don't want another child don't be stupid and and use a condom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• wait till missed period.. if you had sex of course there is a chance you could be......and if you dont want anymore kids pulling out is NOT your best birth control method there.. so wait till you missed a period then test that is how you will know
    alcnic27

Answer by alcnic27 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• If you have to ask the answer is yes, you could be pregnant. If you have sex, even if you "pull out" there are still sperm around so yes you could always have the possibility of getting pregnant. Even though this method lessens the chance of becoming pregnant, lots of women become pregnant using this method of BC. A pregnancy test is the only way to know for sure.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Anytime you have unprotected sex, you can get pregnant. Time will tell if you are or not.

Answer by louise2 at 8:30 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• if its only your boobs then i doubt your preggos most times you get the sleepyness and all before
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 9:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• ..all i ever had with my pregnancies was sore boobies till about 8-10 weeks along
    alcnic27

Answer by alcnic27 at 9:48 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes...yes...yes....BUY a pregnancy test.
    @@ We can't do that here.....
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Obviously you can be pregnant. Take a test. We are not doctors.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010