Public Service Announcement--Could I be pregnant???

The only 100% effective form of birth control is abstinence. If you have sex, even protected sex, there is always a chance you could be pregnant.

Please, if you want to know if you could be pregnant, go take a home pregnancy test after you miss a period. Because the answer to your "Could I be pregnant" question is YES YOU CAN!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know how you feel about this issue. It is a crazy Question. "Am I pregnant". If you wait long enough. You will figure out if you are pregnant or not.

Answer by louise2 at 8:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• This is the Answer section and if you don't like the question, move on! These women ask these kinds of questions because they are scared and nervous and just need a sounding board. Relax, and skip those questions if you don't like them.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:34 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• well if ~*YOU*~ don't like the question then move on!!!!!!!! its that easy................ I'm sure they know that if they have sex they can get pregnant come on ha ha they wouldn't be asking advice if they didn't know that right

cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• When they ask "Can I be pregnant?" what they are REALLY asking is "What is the likelihood that I am pregnant?" I'm sure they realize they COULD be - they just want the odds, someone to tell them they're worrying over nothing.
    xtwistedxlovex

Answer by xtwistedxlovex at 9:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• by saying "did you have sex? well then you can be pregnant' why because this isent what they are asking
    there asking for HELP ok some people on here are not 18 and over some are as young as 13 and 14 they want advice why answer it if you cant be nice about it or give a real answer? and why are you Anonymous
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 9:18 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• You weren't being nice, you were being condescending and some might also consider that being bitchy. What does being anon have to do with many others on here feeling this way? One would think that if they were that sure that others felt the same as they do that they would feel confident in posting this question without being anonymous. By the way, I love all the immature mommies on here down voting me, keep it up, I don't lose points and it only gives me a little giggle knowing I'm getting under some one's skin. With that being said, this is a place for moms to SUPPORT other moms or moms to be and posting this question was a very snarky thing to do.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:35 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Well, CONGRATULATIONS anon! You win! I bet you wish you hadn't asked this question with the cowardly anon button. lol  It is quite obvious to us that other moms don't like seeing that question but that doesn't make you, or them for that matter, any less bitchy though:)  SUPPORT ladies, that is the name of the game here on Cafemom!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:00 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It's not that I don't like them, but I'm being real.
    Anytime you have sex, there is always a risk. Just letting everyone know, just in case they missed that day of sex ed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• And I am letting them know.

I wasn't nasty. I am giving information. If you have had sex, even protected, there is always a risk. I can't ease their anxiety because they can be pregnant and every time this question gets asked, they are given that answer.

At least I am not telling them to pee on the keyboard and check back with me in 3 minutes, or telling them that i am not psychic how am I supposed to know. I am giving a blanket statement that if you have had sex then YES you could be pregnant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• How am I being a bitch?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2010