Night-time vs Morning-time Baths

When does your child(ren) get their bath?

And for those who do night-time baths...do they go to bed with wet hair? How do you tame the hair in the morning?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 8:57 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My 4 kids always had their baths before bedtime in the evenings. It just seemed to help them relax, wind down and sleep better. As for wet hair, always just used the blowdryer right quick.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 9:08 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Most of the time his baths are at night. If his hair was still damp and dried funny, I use a comb and a spray bottle of water to wet and comb it down in the morning.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• night. His hair is really short so it dries fast

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I do night time. It is an easy transition to bed. After bath I read them a story or two and their hair is just about completely dry. In the morning I never really have a problem with their hair. My daughter has super curly hair and for some reason the bath before makes it look really cute in the morning, just needs a comb through and my son's must be short enough. Since i have been pregnant I have done some morning ones because by night time I have no energy. The only positive for me for the mornings is it is nice to get the bath over with.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 9:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• night time bath time and she has gone to bed with wet hair and its not really a problem as long as its combed right after the bath.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We do night time baths. Usually early enough for my daughters hair to dry before she goes to bed, my son's dries in a minute because its so short. IF her hair is still a bit damp, I'll braid it for bed so its not a crazy mess in the morning.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:50 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Night time-sometimes with the sleepy time bath soap
    sophiasmom37

Answer by sophiasmom37 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Most of the time we do bath time about a hour before bed time so thier hair is dry but if not i will blow dry it a little.
    babemakes4

Answer by babemakes4 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Night time and I don't wash her hair in the bath. Washing her hair takes awhile, so we usually do it on Saturday mornings (we are black and washing and re-braiding her hair is a project)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Night time, my son has really short hair and its dry in minutes. If I had a girl, Idk..
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 25, 2010