I think it's incredibly sad...

.... INCREDIBLY sad how many people who have come to this forum for answers and help and get such a bad experience that they feel the need to specifically ask NOT to be bashed.

Try to remember that each of us is here for a similar reason, answers and help, though our backgrounds and experiences are sure to be very different. That's the point of this whole thing so please be nice!!

mileymoo

Asked by mileymoo at 5:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it wont happen i have had to say it too and then i get the annoymous posters saying ya well your just a B that is whats wrong people are just mean and get off on being rude ... i really dont try to be mean i am just honest about things
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Amen, MileyMoo! There are a lot of soapbox standers on here, and most likely their kids are going to end up just like the rest of our's!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i know...people are soooooooo mean to me on here...im 19 and honestly..im fricking stupid and completely dumb founded on what i should do....im scared as hell and i dont want to be a bad mother but SOOOOOOOOOOO many people upset me and say im gonna be a bad mom and keep saying mean things to me and its really not helping...

im on this site to ask for HELP because my family wont give me help or advice..i didnt know it was wrong to ask for help but about 110 women on here yelled at me telling me its bad to ask for help
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• MissKellee, thank you for sharing that your family won't help or give advice. I know that I forget that not all families are nosy and uber-helpful as mine! (I usually don't mind, but sometimes I wish for it differently.) But if we remember that some moms or moms-to-be don't have tons of resources and this is one of the best that they do have, I think we would all be a little nicer.
    Honestly, I have questions I want to ask, but I won't. I don't want to be hurt, because I am super-sensitive when I am pregnant!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Agree. Some people just love drama, and they like to put others down to make themselves feel better.... just keep telling yourself these people are just insecure.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2008