What is your favorite thing about Pregnancy and what is your least

I am execpting my first and I want to ask you ladies what was your favorite thing about Pregnant and what was your least thing about pregnancy...

June11.2011

Asked by June11.2011 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am expecting my 3rd :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE feeling my baby move :) Its reassuring that she is ok, and such a short time you get to enjoy it. I think I also like that it is JUST me who gets to feel her like this :)

I HATE having gestational diabetes. I have my test for this baby Nov. 1st and I will probably have it for the 3rd time. Right in time to ruin my Thanksgiving and Christmas goodies....sniff sniff....

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i loved feeling the baby move! i didnt like being hot all the time and i couldnt see my feet! my back hurt i couldnt sleep . . oh wait u wanted one thing lol! i love my dd so i would do it all over again in a heart beat! oh oh to help u sleep buy one of the pregnancy pillows! i used 2 body pillow for a few months and hated them. but once i got the pregnancy pillow i was FINALLY able to sleep! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I loved the way i looked , not worrying about "being fat" , the excitement that I am getting a baby , and of course the feeling of the baby - I think I am going to miss that the most ..

the worst thing was that i was sick ALL THE TIME
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:35 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I loved a lot of things about pregnancy. If I had to pick one it would be the connection I felt with every woman who had done this before me. I felt like my body contained all the wisdom of all the generations of women who came before me, and I felt strong and beautiful and wise. I also loved my bump. I got really, REALLY big with my second and it was fantastic, I loved it.

My least favorite thing... with my second I would realize I had to pee, get up to go to the bathroom and his weight on my bladder would make me want to run because I had to go so bad... but I knew if I did run I would pee my pants lol. Rock and a hard place... if I don't hurry I'll pee my pants, if I hurry I'll pee my pants :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I loved feeling the baby move and kick. The worst was at the end when all my groin muscles hurt all the time!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I seem to love being pregnant at Thanksgiving, I hate not being able to sleep later on
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 10:47 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I like feeling the baby move. I hate morning sickness and not being able to sleep.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 11:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I agree with most posts. I love feeling him or her move, also, some people tend to be nicer to you, but not being able to sleep comfortably is the worst. Especially when you have to get up and go to work.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010