My Period Cycle

21-28 days for my normal cycle the past 27 yrs. 3 months ago I had my period. 17 days later I had my period again. Then last month it was 11 days late. I am NEVER late, unless I'm pregnant. Which I was not. I knew I wasn't but took a test anyway(I got my period on the full moon). This month (full moon come & went) I am now 6 days late. I feel like I am going to pop.
I feel like I need a cleaning. That's what women are telling me. Can I do this on my own? Or do I need to go the OBGYM?
Is this happening to anyone else?
Am I going through Perimenopause?

Ninapinta

Asked by Ninapinta at 9:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Health

• I'd recommend the Gyno for this. They could help you with the direction you need to go. Good Luck!!
    babytigger44

Answer by babytigger44 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• as we age, it effects our cycles. there really isn't much you can do unlessa doctor says that your hormones are out of whack.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 24, 2010