Cutest/Sweetest thing your baby does is...

I wanna know YOUR baby does that is just unGodly stinkin cute! :)
I look at Gauge and he'll smile, reach up, wrap his drool covered fingers around his pasie and pops it out. Then screams his head off.
And he falls asleep if you hold his hand.

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 5:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When my hubby plays catch with her then she is running or crawling to me, then she pulls herself up, wraps her arms and legs around me and is biting me in my shoulder. Im not sure why she is doing that, but she is always giggling with her mouth wide open so she is running up to me giggling and biting my shoulder. its just too cute.

another lovely thing she does is.. when i ask her "how much do you love mommy?".. she will rub her nose on my nose and will give me a big hug. Its just soo cute. :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• The way my 2yo daughter treats her dolls. She puts them to "night night" and kisses them. I also love it when she tells me to do something. She say "come on" and when I follow she says "good girl!" Its soooo cute. I could go on for ever!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• O yea.... And I love it when she takes her little hands and puts one on each cheek and just stares me in the eyes with the cutest most innocent look!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I love it when my daughter wraps her arms around my neck, kisses me, and says ''Mama, you're my best friend'' hahah, she's so cute.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I love it when my son holds his arms like he is rocking a baby... and sways... not sure how he learned that? I like anything that he does really... he is just so cute.... and there is so much... thats cute what everyone elses babies do.... they are so great!!!!!!!!!
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 5:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I always watch army wives in the middle of the afternoon since its on so late, and that damn show always makes me cry. Whenever my 2 year old notices I'm crying, he will climb into my lap and wipes my tears and tells me "mommy don't cry. It's okay. I'm here" It's so sweet it almost makes me cry more!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I love my baby's dimply smiles every morning when I get him out of bed.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Right now the cutest thing that my youngest does is sing to me. This is his song.
    Mommy love me
    Daddy love me
    I love Daddy
    I love Mommy
    and he sings it standing up arms open like he is preforming, and loudly, and everytime he says you like my song, and I say Yes thats my fav song, He is too cute
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 7:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2008