Joe Miller record released, admits he was disciplined for ethics violations. Thoughts?

His private security handcuffs someone for asking a question

Fought to have his record kept CLOSED for the time he was government attny. A judge ordered it opened, and it comes out he was disciplined for ethics violations.

Against unemployment , unless his wide is accepting it...because she had to leave working for HIM because it was improper....

How is this the best man for the job? I understand anti-incumbent sentiment but are these types better?

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 10:03 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Joe the Plumber was a fraud.
    Rangel also is a jerk.
    Don't YOU have a heart attack Jesse......I mean,I actually said Rangel,a Democrat,is a jerk. ::::thud::: was that YOU fainting???
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• The man was handcuffed because of a scuffle but yet you approve of what they did to Joe the Plumber??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Actually, the reporter admitted he shoved the security.  Decurity personnel that Miller was told he had to have on hand(per the school)when he rented the school for an event.MIller admitted to being disciplined. No one is perfect and we all learn from our past. It appears that isn't the reason why his employment ended.   Was he was politicking during business hours?  There is question as to him being on lunch break, but still sitting at his office and using the computer for personal use.  Alaskans want REAL Issues to be discussed.  He IS trying to discuss issues with PEOPLE...  Not reporters who want to live in the past..  Federal over spending needs to end. Is Miller the best candidate?  The People of Alaska will decide.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• There is a difference between wanting the states to manage and implement unemployment and wanting the feds to control and then expand (when we are BROKE)...

The Republican Party in Alaksa gets over 80% of their funding from corporations. The Democratic Party gets most of their from union. Some people are looking for someone who will listed to the actual people of Alaska. Is that Miller? Votes will tell.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Example~Murkowski and McAdams both support Cap and Trade. Many Alaskans don't. Those are the issues that should be discussed...
    Murkowski has received most of her donations/backing from corporations.
    McAdams from union like AFL-CIO
    Most (75%++)of Miller's comes from the people of Alaksa.
    Again, that speaks to some of the people of Alaska.
    Votes will tell..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• And Rangel is an interesting point. His ethics violations are DIRECTLY related to Senate Committees for which he is a part of... His lack of ethics impact EVERY AMERICAN because of the NATIONAL LEVEL Senate committees he sits on. And he does so with little to NO remorse for his wrong doing.. 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Don't say much until Maxine Waters and Charlie Rangle are considered to have to be disciplined too. Talk about double standard. (before you have a heart attack, sweet, the I'm talking to the "public" and not you specifically)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Records won't be released until tuesday.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Don't YOU have a heart attack Jesse......I mean,I actually said Rangel,a Democrat,is a jerk. ::::thud::: was that YOU fainting???

So, sweet, your name is "kerp1960"? I wasn't talking to you, about you, or included you in my post. I didn't address my post to a specific person except to make sure sweet knew I wasn't addressing her directly. Keep you snotty, high school interference to yourself. Oh, and no, I didn't faint because I don't see a post by you, kep1960, on this thread before you chose to call me out. How was I suppose to know you posted anything about anyone..................

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Joe the Plumber was a fraud.

Please, Kerpilu, explain why a man asking a simple question of the president is a fraud??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:34 AM on Oct. 24, 2010