Do you think common sense...

isn't so common nowadays?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• AMEN, Sister!!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It's a rare find indeed these days.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:13 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• LMBO... I have teenagers... and it is a rare commodity around here.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 10:10 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes. it is very rare.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• not very common these days.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Definately ....lack of common sense. HERE ARE TWO EXAMPLES: People are always all bent out of shape because "the bank charged them overdraft charges...why ?" they don't know how to balance their checkbooks and spend money they don't have BUT they blame the BANK!!! DUMB! ANd teen girls think its okay to make themselves "really popular" by sleeping with a bunch of brainless horny boys, not knowing that as a result nobody will respect them. They need a dictionary to get the meaning of "respect". Then they expect everyone to take care of them when they get pregnant...everyone being Mom and Dad.
    SO obvious that there is no common sense anymore.And I could explain moe reasons but I don't have time or space here.....
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Some people have business sense and NO common sense. That I don't understand. I've worked with many people like that in the work place and they're great at their jobs, seen them in their own environments at home and away from work, say at lunch talking about every day things, no business conversation and then wonder, HOW do they keep the job they have with the way they think out of the office about things in general.

Common sense flies out the window and they say things like Oh, I dont take my car for the oil change, my husband does that cause I dont know how to change it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I must agree!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2010