OMG...Am I pregnant???

I sat on a public toilet seat at a gas station yesterday!!! Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• are you writing these questions because you are bored?
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• YES! In fact, I'm sure you are! Tell your whole family and start taking vitamins ASAP!
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Bwhahahahahahahaha!!!
    I love it! At least you showed some creativity by asking "OMG...Am I pregnant ?" Usually it is:"Could I be pregnant"...or Preggo?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I don't know if you are pregnant or not but MY GUESS is that the man at the 7-11 COULD be the father!

You might want to ask the toilet seat you sat next to if it remembers!! LOL

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:04 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I don't think you're being very sensitive...some people come here because they have nowhere else to go. THIS SITE IS ALL THEY HAVE!!! NO FRIENDS, NO FAMILY, NO COMMON SENSE!!! NO ACCESS TO LEGITIMATE MEDICAL SITES!!! ONLY CAFEMOM.COM!!! But if you could be more specific with your question, maybe we could help better. I mean, hell, I saw an episode of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant", so therefore, I am qualified to answer any questions you may have.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Aw guys. Did you not sense the sarcasm in DMac08's response before you voted her down! Too funny!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• If someone seriously posted the above question, they really shouldnt be reproducing. If they can come here & post a question, they can go to google & do the same thing & get some answers. There are a MILLION websites that can give you accurate information about female reproduction questions. WebMD for example. Anyone can use that site. If you want to get more technical you can use Medline (although if you need to know if you can pregnant from a toilet seat, Medline is probably a bit too hard for you to understand). There are free nurse lines you can call. There are library books. There are free clinics. You could call Planned Parenthood & ask a question over the phone. There are tons of options besides coming to cafemom. Oh & there are pregnancy tests at the dollar store that work dandy as well to answer that age-old question "Am I pregnant?" Because NOBODY on the net is going to be able to answer that for you.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 11:16 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• lisa89j, fasten your seatbelt, and prepare to get blasted......
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Thanks for the warning DMac. lol I have teenagers so I'm used to being told I'm wrong when I know I'm right!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 11:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• lisa89j, I really liked your answer!!!! voting it UP!!!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2010