Do you feel this?

I will be sitting here and all the sudden i feel like some kind of liquid is coming out like im leaking or something. But when i go cheack there is nothing i have even wore panty liners to see if they show something and there is nothing. Do you feel this too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i do it could be discharge working its way out it will eventually come out .. but you can tell youddr about it the next time you see him /her
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Yep. Well, it just "felt" like it earlier in the pregnancy. Now I HAVE to wear a liner!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 5:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• yea i did
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• see i'm not early in my pregnancy im 29wks so is it normal.
    Anonymous

• yes it is it the same as early in pregnanccy just discharge if you are worried tho call your dr and let them know whats going on
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I gotta tell you: my son is two months old and I feel this all the time now! I think the body is just moving so much stuff (goo!) around in there that stuff you normally wouldn't notice feels different, know what I mean?

To help put your mind at ease, though, give your doctor's office a call: you have nothing to lose! :) Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Could be the baby putting pressure on your bladder... you aren't actually leaking urine but the pressure could be making you feel as though you are.
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 6:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2008