After a C-Section Question

I had a c-section on July 12, 2010 and for some reason on the right side it seems more protruded than the other and it's on the inside you can feel like a lump or something it's very strange not sure it that's normal or what? But also I noticed when I wake up in the morning and go to urinate it seems hard to come out at first. I know this is weird, but Idk if that's normal or what?

Devin0414

Asked by Devin0414 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • I would suspect that the lump may be scar tissue, because I have that as well. Not sure about the urinating thing. Did you ask your OB?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have a lump on one side that is scar tissue as well. I would talk to your OB about the urinating problem though.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I had a c-section on May 4th, 2010. I have no lumps nor do I have any problem going pee. I would definitely consult with you OB about the urniating problem and have him double check the lump. Of course it could just be scar tissue, but better safe than sorry.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 12:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Could you have a UTI?
    I'm thinking the Lump is Scar tissue. Its very common.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Have you strained yourself lifting anything heavy lately? The lump could be scar tissue, or it could be a hernia. I would definitely be going to the doctor, just to ease your mind.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 4:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2010