What are your children going to be for Halloween?

My 8 year old is going to be a big turd, 14 year old daughter is going to be stripper and my 17 year old is going to be her pimp

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 11:05 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Okay, you've been messing with me this whole time right?

I'm big enough to admit it. You got me! You got me good too!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I'm sorry, I'm not usually like this... but I think those costumes are all really inappropriate especially for those age groups.

Also- strippers don't have pimps. Your 14 year-old daughter is dressing as a prostitute. Are you sure that doesn't bother you?

My son wanted to be a monkey-puppy, but since that's not a really thing and I'm not that crafty with the sewing machine... he has settled for just a monkey.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:10 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• That's why I deleted my question on this topic. She kept posting these horrid costumes.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• You know, normal kid stuff.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:15 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I totally agree with beck. I read this and was I felt my eyes get big, and that was at the turd...

And it just got worse from there.

My oldest is going to be one of the Vampires from the twilight series, My youngest is going to be a unicorn, and the middle one has a witch costume.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Wow great parenting.... I think your posting this for attention... way to go..
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• sorry, I thought my kids had good ideas for costumes. My 8 year is making his turd costume and he is so creative he is putting real pieces of corn and nuts in his turn, I mean it actually looks like a real turd, you can almost smell it just by looking at it.
    staceynoel

Comment by staceynoel (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Hey, it's up to you. I'm not telling you what to do or how you should feel about anything. If you think it's fine then that's between you and your family. Personally I wonder what dressing up as feces says about a person's self esteem. Plus, socially it's just gross.

I think it's obvious why I object to the other two costumes, but like I said, if it doesn't bother you - they're your kids and it's up to you what you allow them to do. I don't think I'm going to change your thinking by posting a comment on an internet Q&A site. Just be prepared for other parents in your real life neighborhood to be appalled as well.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:48 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• now my son wants to rub poop all over his costume to make the turd even more realisic, I bet he'll stink up the classroom, wow that boy is such a genius
    staceynoel

Comment by staceynoel (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010