Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Play zone?

My baby is getting into anything and everything and I need a safe place for him to play while I am getting stuff done. His play pen is getting too small so I am looking at getting one of those gated play zones that has the activities built in. Does anybody know where I can get one? I would like to get it asap so would not want to wait for it to be delivered from online. Also, I have looked into babies r us website and it doesn't look like they have anything like that. Anyone else know for sure where I can get one??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (2)
  • Go to

    Answer by louise2 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

  • i wouldnt know a place but i do see them online. I have the same problem. So we might be making the extra room we have to a little playroom for her. We've been boxing in the living room area for now & its working, but who knows for how long. Good luck, i know how it feels.

    Answer by mercy928 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.