How do u imagine your life in future ?

in 1 year , 10 years and 20 years ( enclouding fairy dreams if u want ;) like win money ... been superstar or saving world :D ) use ur imagination or just using logical dreams

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 11:39 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always had these ideas of where i would be in 10 or 20 yrs but life's road can take turns in directions you never expected...I really can't say what my life will be like in 10 yrs. I mean 10 yrs ago if someone would have said I would leave Minneapolis to live in the boonies , marry a redneck and have another kid, I would have died laughing!!! lol, yeah 10 yrs ago I was working with another girl to start our own business I was making new friends, very much involved in church.....Now I'm doing non of the things I used to.
    but In 10 yrs I would be surprised if I was still married and still living in the middle of nowhere. In 10 years I will have a 16 yr old boy and maybe a grandkid or 2..who knows..
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• 1 year just be a great mum, 10 years a succesful lawyer and 20 years.. a healthy 47 year old . lol. I know boring answers.. but I cant really use imagination at the moment. :)
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We're in the middle of a lawsuit, so once that settles, we can buy our "grown up" house in San Diego. In one year, I will be in a nursing program somewhere that accepts me. In 10 years, I will be a successful certified nurse midwife. We'll be living the good life! LOL We'll have the settlement money put away (after buying house, cars, vacation, etc), and living on DH's and my salaries. 20 years, still raising kids (we have to wait to have another until I finish school), but taking vacations as much as we can. Our big retirement plans are to buy a yacht and sail the world.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• sitting on my newly built front porch watchin my grandkids play and the bill collectors knocking on someone elses door lol lol lol lol
    janeedanswers

Answer by janeedanswers at 3:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• 1 year moving my kid out into college dorm. Empty nest.
    10 down sizing when the market permits.
    20 riding my bike ever where and living somewhere that is 72 and sunny year round.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• my goals are the same for one year, five years, & 20 years. I want to continue being an amazing wife to my DH & an incredible mother to my DD. I have a great life & I am very happy. I don't need to change a thing
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 25, 2010