How do I get more sex?

When my husband I first got together we didnt have alot of sex because of me not in the mood, but now, 9 years later, I want it all the time and he tells me hes not in the mood. I know its my fault but how and what can I do to chage his mind?

angmarie0925

Asked by angmarie0925 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• could be due to hormones? and dependant on ages maybe thats why he doesnt feel the need for it..
    why dont you make him a nice dinner ( naked) and buy a nice bottle of wine, give him a nice massage and watch a sexy movie, if your into that. Or you could get some nice lingerie and wear it for him when he gets home. Surprise him and show him how much you want it. go get em girl. !!
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Did you know that the most important sex organ is between your ears? Your brain.
    Your husband has to be mentally willing to have sex before he is physically able to have sex....so it won't matter if you serve him dinner in the nude, if there is something bothering him or if he is tired or if you are not meeting his emotional needs .....nagging is a turn off, pressure is never a good thing and demanding sex will make him run away. Trust me....you need counseling, not candles and lingerie.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Play hard to get. I personally think it's stupid that you have to play these games, but sometimes you do. The minute I act like I'm not interested or in the kitchen cleaning, BAM guess who whats to get busy in the bedroom.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2010