Im feeling like my spouse isnt supportive of this second pregnancy, im feeling like i want to leave but i dont know if i am just overwhelmed with hormones. i guess i just need someone to talk to since talking to him about how im feeling makes us argue. i dont know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband and i went through a really hard time during my second pregnancy. I felt like he wasn't on board, he was distant and I was very hormonal and moody. We fought constantly and I even 'left" a couple times. Finally we both got to the end of our ropes and really sat down and talked about it. I would say for you, don't make any decisions until you aren't being blasted with hormones. Try to talk to him calmly and with out nagging or throwing accusations.

hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• wait til after the baby then decide
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 12:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Thank you for your response hobbitswife04, I'm just going through a rough time right now. It's not. easy talking to him though because he seems to have no empathy sometimes. The other day he said I complain to much after I simply asked him If he was watching a baseball game that he clearly wasn't watching because he was on facebook on his phone. He rarely helps me around the house and I would like to ask him for more help but after that response I know he'll just say I'm complaining again. He believes everything he does is okay, is every man like this, thats why I feel like Id be better off alone but I don't want to break up my family.
    tchristia

Answer by tchristia at 2:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Thank you for you answer too kitty kat!
    tchristia

Answer by tchristia at 2:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2010