If you scrapbook?

Why do you scrapbook?
*to preserve your family's history?
*to have a memorabilia for a special someone
*to express your inner creativity
*to get together with others
*other reason

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 12:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I scrapbook for the memories of others, to help me and my kids remember what happened to them as they grew up. I made one for my husband after his Mom died from when he was born until the day she died. It was very touching for him to see all of what his life was about through my eyes.
    I only wish I had someone to get together to scrap book with it would make it so much more enjoyable to be able t see what ideas others would have also.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I do not necessarily scrapbook yet, but I am hoping to make one for my daughter. Right now I am just filling out her Baby Book as we go and adding pictures to that one, maybe someday I can get a scrapbook together also for her!
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 12:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• All of the above. Admittedly, I've started and stopped, a few times. i want to get back into scrapbooking.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 5:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I think I do it for the creative outlet. I love scrapping, sewing and crocheting.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 7:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I'm into Digital Scrapbooking, and right now it's just for something to do! I'm hoping to make a scrapbook for each of my kids for Christmas. I like it because I can get all sorts of things for free online, and I don't have to find a way to the store if I need something specific. I hope to get them printed out for Christmas.
    bethanysmom1007

Answer by bethanysmom1007 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I scrapbook for all the reasons you have listed above. I just recently did a scrapbook for my husband's first year as Pastor.
    deltadawn1975

Answer by deltadawn1975 at 8:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• a creative way to keep ALL of the pictures i take!
    3hugsandkisses

Answer by 3hugsandkisses at 1:54 AM on Oct. 30, 2010