Family trees

Im trying to do a family tree. Has any one started on? Are you having problem with yours?

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Genealogy is fun, rewarding, and sometimes downright frustrating. I've done a lot of mine, and so has my dad. My DH has some gaping holes in his family tree since his dad ran off when he was a toddler and we don't know much about him. Here are some resources to help you find the info you need.

FamilySearch

Getting Started

Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 11:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• P.S. Let me know what you're getting hung up on and maybe I can help. Send me a message.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 11:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Yes, I worked on mine alot and set it aside for a while to do other things. One great thing about the family tree is that there are so many different lines - when you get stuck you can move to something else. Good luck! When all else fails, start a free tree with ancestry.com and take advantage of their 2 free weeks :)
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 2:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010