Why are so many moms rude and mean in cafemom?

If were here for support and encourage then why isnt the site being used for that that purpose?

Sweetasbutter

Asked by Sweetasbutter at 5:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in About CafeMom

• i think it's because they are bitter and want to make everybody feel just like them. i feel sorry for them really. there is one lady here who by the way always gets picked as the best answers. have u seen her comments or answers honestly. i think she bribs people to pick her as the best answers. lol!!
    mexicu

Answer by mexicu at 7:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Rude people ever everywhere. Sadly. :(
    Anonymous

• It's sad but many of the moms that are rude and mean are also immature. Some are also know -it- alls.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Cause they've never heard the phrase " if you have nothing nice to say, then SHUT THE F**K UP"
    Anonymous

• Actually it is very sad to see this going on everywhere in America. I think it is because a lot of people do not teach children manners anymore and they grow up thinking, " I am more important than anyone else, and my wants, needs and opinions are the only ones that matter." If people would just take a minute to think, "Hey, what if it were ME on the receiving end of some of their rude comments?", they might think twice before writing some of the rude things they do in answer to another mom's question or comment.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 6:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• LOL anon! I ask myself that question everytime im on the site. I understand that ppl can be brutually honest; but talking down to these women is horrible!! I know the ?'s get a little strange sometimes but that doesnt mean that you have to call them nasty things. I read a post where a woman cheated and a few ppl called her a slut!! That is so rude. Its extremely immature and not necessary!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Thy should have there own group called cafemean mom LOL
    monches

Answer by monches at 6:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2008