What would you do?

So my DD's father who I have been with for over 7 years is currently in jail and I just found out the other night while he was on house arrest at my mothers he cheated on me in the bed I was sharing with our DD before I had to leave due to CPS(he was charged with emotional neglect of his 3 kids for doing illegal activities in the home with his children)So should I write and him and tell him how I really feel and probably make him so upset to maybe to point of selfharm or just leave it alone and let him figure out I'm done with him by me not writing?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• WOW, thats such a hard situation. I wouldnt even bother him with your time. I dont think hes worth too much of it. So, don't write. Dont accept his calls. Let it be. Sorry you have to go through this. Good Luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I think you already know what you should do and just need verification. So here it is. Don't have any contact with him at all. He'll get the message. Otherwise you are prolonging it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I think you need to do what makes you feel better since he certainly didn't consider your feelings. Also,. It's sad he didn't have the kids best interest at heart either.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• The only thing he's interested in is himself, move on you be a better person for it.
    uthkuno

Answer by uthkuno at 1:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• In my experience it's best to give notice and then cut ties. Better to do it now while you have control of the situation than have it drag on and add more stress.

In the end, you have to do what is best for you.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 1:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would tell him it's over and move on...let someone else worry about his mental health it is no longer your responsibility...your child is your responsibility!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would let him know then cut off contact. If he is in jail they can watch him soe selfharm more than when he gets out. You might want to tip off the hail of your intentions so they can do a 72 hr watch on him for the days following your letter. Good luck!
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 2:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2010