Is 37 too old to get your nose pierced?

I just want a small stud on the side of my nose, something tasteful. What do you think?

bigbuttmomma

Asked by bigbuttmomma at 7:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Do what you feel is best. Do worry what others think.
    MrsBrc

Answer by MrsBrc at 8:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I think it's totally fine. I want one but I HATE my nose. Go for it!!!!!!
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 8:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I don't think 37 is too old. I don't think any age is as long as you are comfortable with it!
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 9:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Go for it girl!!!
    MomOfMany78

Answer by MomOfMany78 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• no i think it is great! i got my nose pierced at 33 and my husbands mom (she is from Pakistan) has hers pierced along with everyone else in that country lol!! good luck GO FOR IT!!!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 10:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• no but i think it sounds painful.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• OMG thats to old. Your a Adult, start acting like one!!! Sounds like you can't accept the fact that you are getting up in age and you want to TRY to stay young and look hip. Get over yourself. Your NOT Cute!
    Anonymous

• Seen people WAY older than 37 with them pierced. I've even seen older, really obese pople with belly button piercings....Those wig me out though....The nose? Go for it if YOUR happy about it. Screw what everyone else things. It's YOUR BODY, YOUR CHOICE.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:35 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• You should totally do it!! I keep trying to get my mom who is 43 to do it, i'm still working on that one! I got mine done at 16 :)
    renajennjenn

Answer by renajennjenn at 1:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• You are only as old as you feel. If you feel that you would like it and it would look good I would totally go for it. Who cares what anybody else thinks!! I would get one if I wasn't such a big chicken lol!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2008