Is it normal to have no sex drive?

I am 22 and have a 32 month old son and a 18 month old little girl and ever since I had my daughter I haven't really been in the mood unless we have been apart for long lengths of time

danjazz

Asked by danjazz at 5:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• I am a romance consultant and I hear this all the time. Us women take on so many roles and it is exhausting. At times, things become monotonous or we are just too darn tired. But to keep your relationship alive and healthy you need to make time and enjoy it. Sex toys can help enhance your relationship and if you are too intimidated to go into a store, have a sex toy party. Romance consultants are meant to educate you and help you enhance your intimacy with your partner. You also can earn free stuff. I am not looking for a shameless plug, but this is what we do and it may help you out!
    BrownBagLady

Answer by BrownBagLady at 7:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• its very normal try to get more romantic like lighting candles or taking a bath together
    Anonymous

• I am in the same boat. Its horrible. We used to do it ALL the time and now its very rare. I feel bad for him and try to to him a few "favors" lol but I am NEVER in the mood anymore. Its depressing!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I think it's normal but I think you should try to re-kindle things b/c it can't go on forever. There IS meds for that if you think it's a problem... also just try getting some romance on. lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i think it is very normal. i use to be a sex crazed woman(lol) but now my bf tries to have sex w/me and i cringe!!! i feel bad for him, but i am just not in the mood( 9weeks 4 days)
    newmama815

Answer by newmama815 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2008