How long do you leave decorations up?

If you decorate for any Holidays (from yr end to yr end) how long do you
leave them up?

Me personally, I decorate for all Holidays and Seasonal changes so I am always rotating my decorations in short amount of times...
As for the larger Holidays such as Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas they
As for the larger Holidays such as Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas they of course go up early and stay up longer... Halloween will start going up the
end of September and stay up until Nov.1 I only leave a few Fall items up for
Halloween will start going up the for the Thanksgiving Holiday, but as of Nov. 1 my Christmas stuff starts to up and out and they don't come down until the 3rd of Jan.

How about all of you?

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 12:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• We decorate for Halloween the second weekend in October normally, and take them down the 1st of November. Then my Christmas decorations go up INSIDE the week before Thanksgiving. We get the tree and put up the lights outside the week after Thanksgiving. They stay up til January 3rd or 4th normally. We have regulations here in base housing on when we can put up the decorations and how long they can stay up.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I leave christmas ones up untill the 2nd week in january because my sons birthday is the 26th of december and thats when we have his party,
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We put up our Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving. And, we take them down Christmas day afternoon. By then, I'm ready to have them down,and my house back to normal. I love them, but I'm always ready to have them gone again.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 1:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I take my decor down the day after the holiday is over.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I decorate for Halloween when I am reminded by costumes in stores or see our neighbors decor going up. I don't do much besides a door sign a decorative witches broom, some spiders and webbing.

If Thanksgiving is not at our house, I start decorating for Christmas the first part of November, if it is at our house I do Thanksgiving decor inside mid September and leave it up until I have recovered from Black Friday shopping.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I'm only starting to get decorations for all other holidays. For Christmas on the other hand I start to decorate the week before my birthday which is on the 22nd of Nov.
    SarahLouise508

Answer by SarahLouise508 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• We put our Christmas decorations up the day after Thanksgiving and take them down the day after New Years. I combine Halloween with all my Fall decorations and then when Halloween is over I take them out and Fall/Thanksgiving remain until Thanksgiving Day, when I put them up in the attic and taking Christmas stuff out.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• forever JK but it's after Christmas and the new yr and .......................lol
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 8:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010