Where is the weirdest place you have done the "nasty" lol adult content

With whoever... Doesnt have to be SO :)

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Right off a small highway in a field of flowers by a small airport. We knew we'd been seen when his mom came home and said "Did you hear about the sight the pilots saw before landing?" hahaha we just laughed - she kinda knew it was us but never confirmed. It was such a pretty field of spring flowers!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• the hood of a car at a nude beach on the side of the road--- no one around that we could see
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• we were hiking through some woods and found a tree house and we did it there.i made alot of noise that day
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• hmmm weirdest....IDK....movie theatre, an elevator at Penn State, a river, the beach at night, lots of places outside come to think of it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• There was this juniper bush down an alley behind my parent's house. (I grew up in the desert.) It was pretty big, and in the middle of the branches, there was just enough space to lay down a blanket..... My ex and I went there a lot when I was a teen.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 4:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• On top of a flat rock out in the desert in AZ. I think we were giving some military helicopters a good show.
    Anonymous

• With DH it would be on the stairs.
    With out.. In an elevator.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• in a new underground parking structure for this hotel where there were no lights yet and just a flash light and the trunk of the car...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Up HIGH in a tree on a baseball backstop net we hauled up there. Overlooking the highway. LOL. It was broad daylight too ;)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 2:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• hmmm on top of this lean to thingy at a state park during somebody elses b-day party...ooooh god to be young again...
    okietutty

Answer by okietutty at 3:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2010