What is your secret for beautiful skin?

I am 33 and boy the wrinkles are starting to pop out! They are awful around my mouth. I think I have tried aeverything out there to help them but nothing is. What is your secrets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No smoking, wear sunscreen, drink plenty of water and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. I have been using Olay Regenerist and love how it makes my skin look and feel.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Clean living, lots of water, moisturiser to help minimise, and also acceptance....embrace your wrinkles and accept the beauty that comes with maturity.....it isn't the same as the beauty of our youth, but every bit as beautiful....

Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I use the 100% pure african shea butter that I sell :) it always leaves my skin soft, moisturized and beautiful. If you want to order some visit my site http://www.oilsbymki.webs.com all payments are paypal secure :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 2:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Lucky dip in the gene pool!  I'm 47 and can easily pass for 35.  Up until my 40's I never moisturised, never drank water, never wore sunscreen and I've lived my whole life in a harsh climate and I smoke. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• SLEEP!!! Lots of moisturizer, eat healthy, drink a lot of water and sunscreen!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• sleep i agree!
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• sleep, exercise, no smoking, no make up to bed, don't wear my hair up often (pulling the hair back pulls on the facial skin causing tension & release, thus causing the elasticity to weaken)eating right & drinking tons of water.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• sleep, exercise and a good clenser and mousturizer.
    Nkarin

Answer by Nkarin at 3:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• no smoking healthy life style & good old genes plays a big role
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010