It seems as though cowboy boots are in?

I went shoe shopping and there were lots of cowboy boots out. I have never been much of a cowgirl but am thinking I might have to have a pair of these boots! Anybody else got any?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No. I live in Nevada where plenty of people claim to be cowboys at least the people who dress as cowboys when they come for Hellderodo. But they own boots, but most of them are from those kind of states and just visiting here.
    I think it is kind of neat to see them though. But no I would not get a pair of boots.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• LOL...yeah...you could say that. It would be easier to count people who DON"T have boots where I live.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• They are around here, but I'm not a big fan though :)
    audcj

Answer by audcj at 1:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have about nine pairs of them. Not because it's a trend, but because of our lifestyle.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 2:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I have a pair from Guess which I bought a couple of years ago.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Tee hee, Guess cowboy boots! I'm sorry, but I grew up on a cattle ranch and boots were not a fashion statement, but a necessary part of our "equipment" while riding horses out to check the cattle. I've been away from the ranch for a long time and don't have any more boots myself, but I always laugh at the wanna be cowboy/girls who wear them - especially the really elaborate ones.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I've had a pair for a few years. They're real boots, not the cutesy ones that are so in fashion, and I think they're actually supposed to be men's. They kill my feet because after 3-5 years, they still haven't gotten broken in. I have to wear men's socks with them to try to avoid blisters, so now I'm thinking that I'm just going to get one of the cutesy pairs sometime soon. I love them and always have, and they go with so many different things (skirts, shorts, pants, etc.).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:41 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• nope, but with the right outfit they are cute!
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• They never were out in my opinion! I love cowboy boots.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• no
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010