Are You A Mom?? Then It Is All Your Fault!

I mean really. Everything a kid does is mom's fault. After all she is the one that is suppose to be watching them. Yup, if your Not the mom that means you can leave your stuff where you want to, forget to shut closet doors and leave dangerous things on the edge of tables cause it a kid finds it, it's Mom's fault.

What? Mom has 5 kids under 12 she's trying to keep track of? She's cleaning, taking care of baby, whatever. It's still her fault.

The 2 yr old get into your gum and unwraps every stick. Ya, you were in the room, while hyper focused on your game. Ya, mom asked you if you could please keep the door closed to keep baby out and not let her in there. No matter...It's mom's job to keep an eye on baby so of course It's Mom's fault baby got in the gum.

Why is it always my fault?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL...because you're the mom ....LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It's a double standard and totally unfair. Sounds like you need to have a talk with your SO.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• ((((hugs))))) Yep, it's true.....being a mom can be a thankless job some days...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Gotta have someone to blame and who better than the "mom".. Some things are our fault, some are not.. Some things just happen.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I don't know, lol But when my DH is home and one of the boys does a 'no no' He will say things almost sarcastically, Not really to our son but to me. Like "MAYBE if YOU would have NOT spilled something THIS wouldn't HAPPEN!" even when our son will be in his room and he will walk down the hall saying whats wrong (to himself now) and I will say, "Honey, Are you saying this to him or me?"Hes always like.. BOTH. yeah.. because I was the one in the living room who gave him the juice then didn't watch what was going on.. lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Sounds like this mommy has her hands full!!!and needs to schedule herself!! You got to make routine checks to foresee any possible danger, and if after doing something happens to any one of them then it is not  your fault, after all moms are only human!

Answer by older at 1:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Haha thats y i made a shirt that says "Deny all Admit nothing Blame someone else" lmao
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I feel the exact same way!
    audcj

Answer by audcj at 2:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• its because everyone knows that moms totally rock and well, we really do. but the downfal of this is that i think that we are expected to have super powers as well. so when we mess up or arent paying attention 100% of the time, it comes as a shock to non mommys.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2010