blood pressure question

ok i havent felt to good all day i took my blood pressure and it was 82/54 heart rate 95 so i took it again and then it was 88/70 heart rate 100 so i am all tore up sick to my stomach cuz of this i go to cvs very nurvous and do there and it was 110/66 heart rate 108......what in the crap is going on?? should i call the doc is this normal? i dont know what the avrage is for a pregnant woman and if this changes being pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your blood pressure is a little on the low side. But if your like me, that's completely normal. Are you taking your vitamins and getting plenty of iron in your diet?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• first calm down, blood pressure is gonna be affected by that.....next its Sunday. your doc will be able to see you tomorrow IF you still feel its important....Why r you taking your blood pressure? Have you dealt with eclampsia before? If so then you know blood pressure is only ONE of the symptoms....call the doc in the morning until then relax HYDRATE, and eat .
    okietutty

Answer by okietutty at 1:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Sorry but if the BP machine was correct, a BP in the 80's is not normal it is called hypotension and it can cause blackout etc because the brain is not getting the blood supply of rich oxygen that it needs.. Now the last ready is a very good BP to have. If you continue to feel bad, call your Dr and let them know what is going on.. Make sure you are not getting dehydrated.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• A person's blood pressure is considered high when the readings are greater than 140 mm Hg systolic (the top number in the blood pressure reading) or 90 mm Hg diastolic (the bottom number).
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 1:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My opinion is that seems very low and i would go to the doc right away instead of worrying about it, i had a doctor once tell me that it's better to be safe than sorry. ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• It sounds to me like your home kit is either not working right or you aren't using/reading it correctly. The CVS reading is more reliable and correct. That is almost what my normal is 110/60. If you aren't feeling well and you are worried - that would most likely RAISE your BP. I would stop worrying about it and stop at any hosp or urgent care and ask to have them take it for you. It's probably just not being done correctly. If you are doing it on yourself - that's probably the problem. It's nearly impossible to do correctly on yourself. Get it checked out and put the issue to rest. GL
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I agree with Baby Love
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• If your blood pressure is any of the three readings you got your blood pressure is perfect. I have Preeclampsia and my blood pressure at best is 142/89. I am confused as to ehy you are worrying.
    DeegansMomma08

Answer by DeegansMomma08 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2010