BEST toy you ever bought?

That got the most use, play, enjoyment, years out of?

So far in my house its been the set of wooden blocks. Im looking for something like that will last and both kids(boy and girl) will enjoy.

minimo77

Asked by minimo77 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Holidays

• Duplo blocks, legos, wii, gameboy, magna doodle, scooter and board games have been a huge hit in this house and have lasted a long time.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• i BOUGHT MY SON A HAND HELD LEARNING GAME FOR cHRISTMAS 2 YEARS AGO AND HE STILL PLAYS WITHIT! i LOVE THAT HE FINDS IT FUN WHILE LEARNING.
    melissac9903

Answer by melissac9903 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Barbies and all the accessories.....they spent hours with these....boys and girls....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• For me, the best toy that I ever bought didn't get used after about 2 months, but it taught them how to draw shapes and both their uppercase and lowercase alphabet.

The toy that has got the most use, that lasted awhile was their 3 in 1 exersaucer. It had a baby playmat, then it went to the exersaucer, then to a playtable. It lasted over 2 years with almost daily use.

Our blocks get used from time to time. I have one that likes to build, and the other that like to destroy what the first one is building.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Its called an alphabet apple. Its the coolest thing ever. It has taught my son a LOT just from playing with it.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• For my daughter it was a pink poodle, shes had it forever and my son hot wheels as far as learning items they both love love books! they pick a new one everyday, and the one my mom got them was from a thrift store you put the letter in and it makes a song telling them what the letter is and the sound they both love it.
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• A pretend kitchen. My boys had one when they were young, and it lasted them about 3 years. Then my DD got a new one a few Christmases ago, and she still loves it now as much as she did then. She makes meals for her baby dolls, her and her friends have "tea parties", it's actually the ONLY toy in our living room, and she and her friends are continually playing with it (though they do get in trouble for filling the pots and pans with water...what a mess lol!) But we bought her that, along with some high quality Haba brand play food, and the Green Toys tea set, she LOVES it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• the best thing? lol its a portable DVD player we bought to keep my son entertained when we take the long drive to Grand Forks..which we do every couple weeks..Next to that..hmm His leap Frog music table. My friend got it for me for his baby shower..2.5 years later he still loves it
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 3:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• legos. etch a sketch,
    bobo69

Answer by bobo69 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Legos, matchbox cars, games
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:10 AM on Oct. 26, 2010