Breast cancer awareness donation or not?

Thank you for reading. How can I find out if the coach's Hat. DH bought the Green Bay Packer's Hat with the pink stripe for breast cancer awareness hat if any goes to the 'Cause? When he bought it. He asked and the guy selling it at the Sport's shop didn't know. Who would then? Its NFL licensed. I hope something goes there. I loved seeing any of the NFL teams wearing Pink! I Love men in Pink. Don't You? Your favor to reply is appreciated. Thank you for caring.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• I am a HUGE Packer fan and I have loved the breast cancer support the Packers have had with their merchandise. I would try looking around online - google or dogpile should be able to help you find answers. Also, if anyone doesn't already know - Yoplait yogurt is donating money for pink lids. You can collect them until you send them in by the end of Dec! We have well over 300 so far!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• RESEARCH IT! Find a contact # and get a list of organizations and their products, that donate, and contribute to the cause. If it's lagit, they'll have it there.
    janeedanswers

Answer by janeedanswers at 3:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I am fairly certain, don't quote me or anything, but I'm fairly certain that anything that has the breast cancer logo (the pink ribbon) or anything else like that on it donates so much of their proceeds to cancer research.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2010