How would u react if your kid called 911 because they didn't like dinner?

Just wondering since I saw this http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/bizarre/12002536729096/boy-calls-911-after-being-upset-with-dinner/

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 2:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Didn't read the article......but if my kid did that, they would march their little butt down to the dispatch office and apologize, then eat that very same dinner for the next WEEK.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 2:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Well I would want to give the police a reason to come to our house! ARGH!

But I would probably do the same as MommaTurbo.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• lmao thats a good one turbo :)
    405mom

Comment by 405mom (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• OMG that is crazy id do the same as MommaTurbo
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I would ground him/her for amonth!!!!
    Anonymous

• I'll tell you I bet that young person got an earful from the 911 dispatcher, I myself have dealt with it...My son was angry cuz he was getting a lecture for not doing his homework. He promptly told us he was "Calling the cops" I let him. After establishing his safety (asked him what was going on...he answered we were yelling at him) The dispatcher let him have it and threatened to put HIM in jail for falsifying a police report.....he was devastated, and grounded for 3 days he was in 4th grade at the time, and has ADHD so anymore would have been overkill. I haven't had this particular problem since...It makes for a funny story though.
    okietutty

Answer by okietutty at 2:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2010