can you ladies help me out here

ok i have been having these really bad symptoms i think i might be prego. ok well for one i have been going off on everyone i feel really bad after i do it but its just like everyone is getting on my nerves and i cant stand to be around my SO i feel so horible i just want to be left alone to sleep also this might be TMI but i have been having the worst gas ever i cant even stand it. is this normal i have cramps but nothing big and that why iam not sure iam? also i have been having like hot flashes and waking up in sweat but iam only 20 can someone help is this normal? arent you supposed to feel hungy and sore boobs if your prego? what could this be? please help any advise? Thanks for listing!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, everything you've listed could be symptoms of pregnancy. I was extremely moody & tired, had cramps, and horrid gas in the beginning. Not every woman gets sore boobs, some women have no symptoms.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 6:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• the flu or your starting of your period sore boobs is one sign and being sick or smelling anything
    Anonymous

• I was still in school(HS) when i found out i was preggo... I had never had really bad cramps with my periods but these were different... They felt like the worst gas ever and it was pain higher and more spread out through my tummy. I thought automatically it was just gas but i was already 6 weeks at that point. I was also sick a lot and very tired!
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• well lady =) i think it might be time to take a pregnancy test =)
    and hey, i felt the same way you did. i didnt have sore boobs nor could i smell things. i thought i was just sick...turns out i was pregnant! and still am! lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Sounds like menopause to me. If you aren't pg and it isn't just PMS, but lasts for weeks, then get your hormone levels checked. They might just put you on the pill for a year to level things off.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 8:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Everyone's pregnancy is different, and those all sound like valid pregnancy symptoms, but they could also just be PMS, or you could be coming down with something... Take a test to ease your mind.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• My only symptoms when first pregnant were gas, diarrhea, and a weird feeling in my stomach. I never had sore boobs or fatigue or any of that.
    Anonymous