I need help!

So ill be 6 months on saturday and still havent thought of any names. Its just so hard, I already had names for a girl but im having a boy and its just so hard i dont think ill come up with a name :( and my bf aint thinking of any names and that aint helping either. He has two boys from his x wife and one is a jr and the other one has the only name i was thinking about... Help can yall give me some names that pop up????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol thats was me i can only think of boy names i was scared id be having a girl lol but i finally thought odf one
    is there any family names you like? i just googled baby name books and thats how i got my first name for a girl
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i think the name Jacobie is cute. Or Jayden
    Anonymous

• hahaha my sister in law just had her baby and his name is jayden :)
    Anonymous

• Gabriel Christian, Jacob ,Kyle ,Justin ,Jeffrey , Christopher. I hope some of theses names helped
    rosie823

Answer by rosie823 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• get a baby name book its great and set with you man and look at all the names and see what ones he like and tell him what you like
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Are there any other family names that might inspire you? My son is Gabriel *love* that name. I also like Alexander (nickname Xander), Donovan, Nicholas, Zachary, Seth, Sean, Sebastian, Jared, Michael...

Get a book or look through some baby name websites and just write down names that strike you. What I have done with all of my babies -- and I felt it helped -- I picked 5 names I liked, and didn't choose a name until we met the baby.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 6:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i have a baby name book and still.... none of those names catch my eye.... :(
    Anonymous

• Let me start by saying this. My dad swore up and down that I would be his boy and that was that, so why waste time picking a girl name. What a surprise when I was born, obviously a girl! Took them 3 days to name me, but I love my name and its meaning.
    I started looking at the meanings of names.. I wanted a name with a strong meaning. But I also like unique names. One of my new favs is Hunter. :) Sometimes you won't be able to pick a name and when you see your baby you will just know what his name is.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Zayden
    Ginger_Sessions

Answer by Ginger_Sessions at 8:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• If we had a boy, we were going to name him Tristan Brady... (you can have it since I think we are done :) )and I love the name Gabriel (my husband hates it).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2008