whats your belief on after you die?

I believe we go home to heaven to join our gone home loved ones , and believing we see our passed on loved ones there waiting for us with JESUS and there is so much comfort in this !!!!

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I believe if we live our lives right and do as the Bible instructs us to we will go to heaven after the judgment.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I think when we die, your dead......thats it...... we live on through our children and the people we teach.
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 2:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I believe I will find out after I die.
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 2:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I'm an atheist and this life is all I have so I'm making the most of it because once I'm dead, I'm dead!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• Being raised Hindu.. I have a firm and devout belief in reincarnation.

I will suffer the cycle of rebirth and death until I become enlightened and my soul is able to ascend.

I'm sure I have several more rounds in me right now.. lol.. I've developed my share of bad karma over the years. So, I'm coming back again..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I was also raised Hindu & believe in reincarnation. With every life i live on earth, my soul will become more "evolved" until i eventually reach enlightenment & go back to where our soul originated from...god.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2010

• I'm not sure about what I believe the afterlife is or entails, but I do believe everyone goes there.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2010